Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Running High

Personal issues made it impossible for me to review 10,000,000 BC, the latest Asylum disaster. In fact I think it's a bit of a blessing. I'm not going to discuss what happened, it's rather annoying so lets just get right to...


Harold and Kumar
Escape from Guantanamo Bay




Harold and Kumar opened with $14,908,404 and went on to make $38,108,728 National and $40,444,986

Harold and Kumar, fresh from their recent adventure to White Castle decide to go to Amsterdam, though confusion over a Bong gets them labeled as terrorists and sent to Guantanamo Bay... They must escape and evade authorities as they try to clear their names.

I remember when the first Harold and Kumar movie came out, I thought the movie would be solly and stupid and was adverse to watching it. But then I sat down one day and watched it. I laughed and I chuckled, but passed it off. With each time I watched it I started to enjoy iy more, the movie truley grew on me...

This movie oes not dissapoint. Fans of the first will adore this one as each new turn brings loads of laugh. Once again both actors give a brilliant preformance with the classic comedy duo and every scene with Neil Patrick Harris is a laugh riot.

The movie is simply put wonderful, and I suggest it to fans of the first installment, and any fan of whacky adventure comedies... I'm actually pleased to hear that there will be a third movie.

Pick up Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo bay on July 29th.
world wide.

No comments: