Thursday, August 07, 2008

Paradise


Second on the list, here we go.




Nim's Island
Nim's Island managed to pull in $47,963,887 nationally and cashed in at a grand total of $77,535,510 world wide, and deserved every penny.

Nim's Island is about a girl who lives alone with her father, a marine biologist, on an island. But when her father does not return from one of his studies, and tourists begin to invade the island Nim turns to her favorite adventure book author to help. Little does she know who the authro truley is.

When I saw this movie come in I decided to pass over it as a 'kid's movie'... But then decided to pick it up, and see it simply because there was nothing else. Boy was I truley suprised.

Sure it is a kids movie, but an enjoyabe one. Incredibly entertaining on all fronts. I found myself laughing out loud at all of the humor in it, and simply enjoying the entire film. The acting is great and the world portrayed is just truley imaginitive.

I suggest it to anyone, yes anyone. Be sure to look for it on the shelf.

No comments: